TREDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
We need your input more than ever!
At these workshops we’re going to feedback to you the results of the surveys. But
more than that...your responses, together with the Steering Group’s research and call for
development sites, mean that we can now get down to the nitty gritty of considering
- Which green spaces should be protected.
- Which landscapes and views you think are most important.
- Which sites should be put forward for future development.
Meeting Dates & Venue:
There are two workshops but you only need to come to one. Please drop in at any time.
Tredington WI Hall
- Friday, 7th June 2019 6.00 to 7.30pm &
- Saturday, 8th June 2019 10.00 to 11.30am
Thank you for your support and participation